The entire system is set on an industrial grade mobile rack for easy of mobility and to aid in keeping the lab clean.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 6101-2-010:2004 Reaffirmed 2014-07
- UL 61010-1:2012-05, UL 61010A-2-010:2002-03
- Supplemented by UL 61010-2-010:2015
- EN 61010-1:2010, EN 61010-2-010:2014
- Large shelf surface area. (9 removable 24″ x 28″ shelves)
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- Note: this oven will not fit through a standard 36″ doorway