The 5 cubic foot vacuum ovens are stacked on an industrial grade, mobile rack for mobility and ease of cleaning the laboratory. Casters are lockable. Side mounted pump shelf allows for easy powering ON/OFF of vacuum pump.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Our KF-25 pump manifold allows both ovens to be sufficiently powered by a single vacuum pump.
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring