The SHEL LAB Model SMO28-2 is the largest general purpose oven on the market. The independent over temperature safety feature is user adjustable and provides added security against temperature overshoot.
The forced, blower-assisted airflow design offers excellent temperature uniformity and fast recovery. A turbo blower and heavy-duty motor combine to direct air over the shelves and samples for even, constant drying, curing and baking. Especially ideal for glassware drying.
There are several models to choose from in the forced air product line, both in size and control. The large capacity units are perfect for high volume sample and drying applications, including production processes.
SHEL LAB Ovens are available in a broad matrix of sizes, styles and technology. Some options include:
- Three-inch adjustable exhaust port
- Stainless steel shelves adjustable on 1/2 increments
- Independent over temperature safety
- High temperature silicone door seal
- No exposed heating
- Wrap around insulation for excellent heat retention
- Durable powder coat paint exterior finish
- Digital timer